Reservation and Cancellation Policy
1. Your reservation indicates acceptance of our policies as stated below.
2. Our liability insurance dictates the following terms/conditions:
a. No smoking in the dwellings or on the grounds.
b. Regrettably, we are unable to accommodate children.
c. Regrettably, we are unable to accommodate pets.
d. If you choose to ignore our policy, you will be asked to leave without refund.
3. A two night minimum is required during festival season and on holiday weekends.
a. Round Top Antiques Festival Week (third weekend March-first weekend April & third weekend September-first weekend October);
b. Bluebonnet Festival (second weekend April);
c. Scarecrow Festival (second weekend October);
d. Holidays including: Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas.
4. Due to the demand for our cottages, festival or holiday reservations require payment within 48 hours from the time the reservation is made.
1. Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
2. Registered guests are not allowed to give out our gate security code.
3. Anyone not identified on the reservation is not registered.
4. Group reservations require registration of all guests not named on the reservation.
5. Additional Guests must complete registration prior to arrival with submission of the following:
c. City, State, Zip
d. Email address
e. Phone number
6. Day Guests must also be registered and must call the Innkeeper at the gate for admittance.
7. All guests must call the Innkeeper upon arrival at our gate for admittance and directions to their accommodation/parking.
Check In/Check Out
Check in at 4:00PM. Check out at Noon.
1. State and County Governments require the collection of 13% occupancy tax.
2. We use PayPal to accept major credit cards.
3. We also accept personal checks and cash.
4. After collecting your credit card information into our reservation system your credit card is on file only.
5. We will request payment via PayPal which allows us to bill and accept a wide range of payment options for your convenience.
1. Cancellation of the reserved date(s) results in a non-refundable lodging fee.
2. If we are able to rebook the room you will be charged a $75 rebooking fee and your lodging fee will be refunded.
3. Cancellations impact our business greatly due to our small size and location.
4. It is extremely difficult and highly unlikely we will be able to rebook should you cancel after we have held the date for you while turning others away.
5. Please reserve carefully and know that we sincerely appreciate your business.
Susan and George Borck, Innkeepers
P.O. Box 533, Chappell Hill, TX 77426