Halfway between Houston & Austin on Hwy. 290
1. Take Interstate 35 highway South out of Dallas.
2. Just North of Temple, take H.K. Dodgen Loop 4.5 miles to State Highway 36 South. Turn left beyond underpass and take ramp left to enter State Highway 36.
3. You will travel through several small towns Rogers, Cameron and Caldwell. Proceed on to Brenham.
4. As you enter the outskirts of Brenham, you will approach a bypass exit ramp "290 East Houston". (Visual markers include a gas station complex on both sides of the road).
5. Take this exit to your right and proceed to continue on towards Houston on 290.
6. Proceed to Indian Paint Brush Road and turn left. Visual markers at intersection of State Highway 290 and Indian Paint Brush Road:
On the right - you will see a cluster of antique buildings with signs calling this cluster "Winkelmann, Texas'
On the Northeast quadrant of the intersection you will see a Veterinary Clinic .
7. Proceed North on Indian Paint Brush Road 1.8 miles to the stop sign at Old Chappell Hill Road. (You will see residences on all four quadrants of the intersection).
8. Turn right on Old Chappell Hill Road (East). Proceed 1.9 miles through one 'S' curve, over a concrete slab at a run-off point and through one last 'S' curve.
9. After the last 'S' curve, the first 'T' intersection is Pulawski School Lane. Turn left and proceed down the lane.
10. Follow 'Wakefield Farms' signs to 601 Pulawski School Lane and the Electronic Security Gate.
11. Call 979.251.1459 to receive the Gate code.
12. COME IN and WELCOME TO OUR FARM!